10 reasons to drink mountain tea daily
Inextricably bound up with childhood memories, a cup of tea heated us up on some cold winter days where the cold threw us to bed and tea was the number one antipyretic. In addition to antimicrobial and antiviral substances, siderite has many other properties:
• It supplies our body with iron, especially if accompanied by lemon or orange juice, to help Vitamin C absorb as much iron as possible.
• Cleans the kidneys and the entire urinary system from sand, stones as it is a diuretic.
• Adjusts high blood pressure and prevents clot formation
• Helps digestion by relieving stomach pain.
• Its astringent properties are very useful when suffering from diarrhea
• Causes sweating and detoxification
• Helps to lose weight
• It is spasmolytic and cleanses the lungs
• Relieves stress and relaxes the nervous system
• It stimulates the brain as well as the muscular system
Finally, we will mention its wonderful taste and the fact that as a beverage can be consumed fearlessly, by children and adults, all hours of the day … and night.